Purva Palm Beach
Purva Palm Beach is a beautifully designed residential project developed by Puravankara Projects located in Bangalore. The wonderful project offers well designed 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments and penthouses equipped with all the basic amenities and facilities for the comfort of its residents.
Purva Palm Beach New Pre Launch Project by Purvankara Builders is an amazing project. Purva Palm Beach is located at Off Hennur Road Bangalore. Your home will be so sovereign that you might never need to move out for a significant length of time.
Purva Palm Beach Bangalore brings each part of this top of the line home is cautiously outlined – be it the vitrified floor surface, the hall or even the water purging plant. In the event that you’ve all the time gathered in great living, now is the perfect time to put your viewpoint vigorously.
Puravankara Purva Palm Beach Bangalore conveys a best in class building with unparalleled particulars. Purvankara, a main land firm gladly reports its new dream extend in the Garden city of Bangalore. Located off Hennur Road, it covers subject based private condo with a wide range of current day courtesies.
Our undertaking which is known as the “Purva Palm Beach Hennur Road” will reconstruct the sights and resonances of an ocean to witness total energy. It is spread more than 19. 37 acres of land with a central yard and the Lagoon on 4 sections of land look like the sight of a shoreline and tropical downpour waters.
Price of Purva Palm Beach
|Type ||Built Up Area ||Rate (Per SQFT) ||Price ||Floor Plan |
|2 BHK Apartments ||1232 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||65.41 Lakh ||View Plan |
|3 BHK Apartments ||1482 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||78.64 Lakh ||View Plan |
|3 BHK Apartments ||1630 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||86.55 Lakh ||View Plan |
|3 BHK Apartments ||1679 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||87.03 Lakh ||View Plan |
|3 BHK Apartments ||1798 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||95.47 Lakh ||View Plan |
|3 BHK Apartments ||1846 Sq. Feet ||Rs 5310/ per sq. ft. ||98.02 Lakh ||View Plan |
Note: Above mentioned area is super built-up area. All prices mentioned above are approximate. PLC, Car Parking, Maintenance, Club charges etc. as applicable.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION TO PURAVANKARA PROJECTS
2010 Puravankara Proj - Puravankara Announces a Joint Venture with Homex of Mexico
2011 The company launches its first luxury property in Coimbatore, Purva Bluemont 2011 Puravankara Revenues jumps 137 percent from 73.20 crore to 173.45 crore
2011 Puravankara Launches 1700 crore Luxury residential project in chennai
2012 "Puravankara to generate Rs. 2500 Crores revenue through India's largest premium affordable housing in City".
2012 Puravankara project Ltd. announced its venture in saudi arabia
2012 Puravankara launches new project "Purva Season" in bangalore Rs.700 crore
2012 Puravankara won Real estate excellence award 2012
2012 Puravankara project Ltd has set up an office saudi arabia
2013 "Puravankara launching luxury project in Rajajinagar".
2013 "Puravankara expands real-estate footprint in Coimbatore with Purva Amaiti"..
2013 "Puravankara receives highest accolade at worlds largest Communications Competition".
2013 Puravankara Projects receives Platinum Award at LACP.
2013 Puravankara wins Brand Excellence Award in Real Estate at the ABP Brand Excellence awards.
2014 Puravankara received Real estate website of the year for www.puravankara.com at the 6th REALTY PLUS EXCELLENCE AWARDS.
2014 "Co-Owners Agreement with Sobha Developers Limited being Arrangement for construction of a Project at Marine Drive in Kochi, Kerala as co-owners".
2014 "99acres.com partners with a Real Estate major Puravankara & Provident for a Mega online Offer for the very first time".
2014 Puravankara enters into prime land deal in Pune.
2015 Puravankara strengthens leadership position with Private Equity -Puravankara identifies Hyderabad as one of its Core Markets
About Location: Hennur Road Bangalore
Proposed widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet
• Proposed 33 kms High Speed Rail Link will join city centre and International Airport around 2016. It is projected to have two stops, one at Hebbal & the other at Yelahanka which are close to Hennur Road.
• Investments worth Rs. 292 Crores earmarked for the development of ORR that links Hennur to the far East, South and West of the city
• The 116 km proposed Peripheral Ring Road shall relieve the connectivity between Bellary Road, Hennur Road & Old Madras road amongst others.
• Hennur lies in close immediacy to the 31 km mono rail link from JP Nagar to North Bengaluru.
• As per the Comprehensive Development Plan, the Pipeline Road on which Purva Palm Beach is located shall cut through Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road and Bellary Road on one side and shall join to Old Madras Road on the other.
• 72 kms Metro Rail Phase 2 – A Parallel Line is planned to the North South Corridor, running between Nagawara (Short distance from our Purva Palm Beach at Purva Palm Beach) to Gottigere in the South. On completion of this, travel time between Hennur Road to the Southernmost part of the city could come down to a sheer 20-30 mins.